The services offered to entrepreneurs involved in infrastructure contracts include:
– Assistance and legal advice on negotiation and modification of FIDIC contracts;
– Drafting and revising contracts for works, related contracts and addenda to contracts;
– Legal assistance and representation in negotiation, execution and reviewing of contracts for works and related agreements (technical assistance, subcontracts, delivery of materials, design, installation);
– Legal assistance during the execution of contracts (liability, reception of works, warranty, etc.)
– Legal assistance and representation for both entrepreneurs and beneficiaries in conventional dispute resolution procedures (e.g. before the Dispute Adjudication Committees) and in front of the courts of law;
– Legal representation in front of the competent authorities in procedures for obtaining planning certificates, permits for building or demolition of buildings, other permits and approvals;
– Drafting legal opinions concerning the interpretation of specific legislation.